Get it Free & Save
– You will get :
– ((All 7 Chakras Healing, Unblock and Balance | Powerful Solfeggio Meditation)).
– Frequencies Length: 60 min. of Rife Bioresonace Frequencies in sequence patterns.
– eBook: Manual instruction of how to use Supplement with Rife BioResonance Frequencies and Healing Chakras.
– Pages: 28 pages including value of Rife BioResonance Frequencies, Importance of Chakras, Food and Supplement Energy, Vibrations, How to Practice Meditation, Role of Rife Frequency in Cancer and Diseases.
– Immediate Delivery via email: No shipping Cost.
Ingredients & Benefits
- ●● Probiotic 40 Billion :
- Supports athletic performance, enhanced gut microbiome, increased muscle mass, immune health, reduced cortisol levels, digestive health, cognitive function, and improved allergy symptoms.
- Supports 70% of gut-immunological axis (gut immune system) via enhanced mucosal immune response (toll-like receptors) and up regulation of genetic markers associated with macrophage (gut-immune cell) activity.
- Supports digestive and immune health via decreased irritable bowel symptoms, suppression of helicobacter pylori growth (pathogenicbacteria), reduced histamine (reduced allergic response), and reduced gut inflammation.
- Supports athletic performance via reduction of respiratory tract infections, reduced muscle damage, improved body composition, reduction lactate induced exercise (muscle burn), and body composition.
- Supports gut-brain axis via increased neural, endocrine (hormonal), and anti-inflammatory modulation of the hypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal (HPA) axis.
- Reduces inflammation via activation of Toll-like receptors (TLRs) and down regulates the expression of nuclear factor (NF)-κB and pro-inflammatory cytokines (inflammation markers).
Proper Use of This Supplement:
Suggested Use : As a dietary supplement take two (2) capsules once a day. For best results, take 1 (one) capsule during the day and one (1) capsule in the evening. Repeat the process daily. Do not exceed two capsules per day.
– Park MS, Kwon B, Ku S, et al: The efficacy of bifidobacterium longum BORI and lactobacillus acidophilus AD031 probiotic treatment in infants with rotavirus infection. Nutrients 2017; 9:pii:E887.
– Hungin AP, Mulligan C, Pot B; European Society for Primary Care Gastroenterology, et al: Systematic review: probiotics in the management of lower gastrointestinal symptoms in clinical practice – an evidence-based international guide. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2013; 38: 864–886.
– Aragón F, Carino S, Perdigón G, et al: Inhibition of growth and metastasis of breast cancer in mice by milk fermented with lactobacillus casei CRL 431. J Immunother 2015; 38: 185–196.
– So SS, Wan ML, El-Nezami H: Probiotics-mediated suppression of cancer. Curr Opin Oncol 2017; 29: 62–72.
– Velez EM, Maldonado Galdeano C, Carmuega E, et al: Probiotic fermented milk consumption modulates the allergic process induced by ovoalbumin in mice. Br J Nutr 2015; 114: 566–576.
– Jäger, R., Mohr, A. E., Carpenter, K. C., Kerksick, C. M., Purpura, M., Moussa, A., Townsend, J. R., Lamprecht, M., West, N. P., Black, K., Gleeson, M., Pyne, D. B., Wells, S. D., Arent, S. M., Smith-Ryan, A. E., Kreider, R. B., Campbell, B. I., Bannock, L., Scheiman, J., Wissent, C. J., … Antonio, J. (2019). International Society of Sports Nutrition Position Stand: Probiotics. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 16(1), 62.
– Hooper LV, Littman DR, Macpherson AJ: Interactions between the microbiota and the immune system. Science 2012; 336: 1268–1273.