Get it Free & Save
– You will get :
– ((All 7 Chakras Healing, Unblock and Balance | Powerful Solfeggio Meditation)).
– Frequencies Length: 60 min. of Rife Bioresonace Frequencies in sequence patterns.
– eBook: Manual instruction of how to use Supplement with Rife BioResonance Frequencies and Healing Chakras.
– Pages: 28 pages including value of Rife BioResonance Frequencies, Importance of Chakras, Food and Supplement Energy, Vibrations, How to Practice Meditation, Role of Rife Frequency in Cancer and Diseases.
– Immediate Delivery via email: No shipping Cost.
Ingredients & Benefits
●● Vitamin E :
Supports immune function, cognitive health, cardiovascular health, and bone health.
Supports immune health via neutralizing free radicals and reactive oxygen species, and increased T lymphocyte-mediated immune function.
Supports cardiovascular health via reduced cholesterol.
Supports cognitive function via reduced oxidative stress, inflammation, and DNA damage of neuronal tissues.
- ●● Vitamin B6 :
Serves as a co-factor in more than 150 enzymatic reactions associated in blood sugar regulation, immunity, cardiovascular function, neuronal health, metabolic, and digestive health.
Reduces plasma glucose (blood sugar levels) via by inhibiting the activity of small-intestinal α-glucosidases (enzymes associated with glucose metabolism).
Functions as an antioxidant by counteracting the formation of reactive oxygen species (inflammatory markers) and advanced glycation end-products.
May support blood sugar regulation in women with gestational diabetes.
Co-factor for enzymes involved in DNA metabolism.
- ●● Zinc :
Supports immune function, skin health, cognitive function, and vision.
Supports stimulation of the innate and adaptive immune system.
Supports the activation of lymphocytes and activation of innate and T cell-mediated immunity.
Supports cognitive function by modulation of neuronal signaling in areas of the brain associated with memory and learning.
- ●● Copper :
Supports healthy blood sugar levels, energy metabolism and cholesterol management.
●● Selenium :
Supports antioxidant function, cardiovascular health, cognitive function, thyroid health, and immune health.
Combats atherosclerosis, high cholesterol (hyper cholesterolemia) and type 1 diabetes.
Supports thyroid health via decreased circulating thyroid auto anti-bodies in patients with chronic autoimmune thyroiditis (AIT).
Increases the activity of selenoproteins that decrease reactive oxygen species (inflammation), increases natural killer activity, and increases glutathione (master antioxidant) levels.
- ●● Saw Palmetto :
- Supports prostate health, cardiovascular health, and increased hair growth.
- Supports prostate health via anti-androgenic and anti-inflammatory effects resulting in reduced Benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- ●● Pygeum Africanum :
- Supports healthy testosterone levels, improves prostate health, and reduces chronic inflammation.
- ●● Red Raspberry :
- A naturalaromatic compound derived from raspberries enhancing fat oxidation(burning) and antioxidant protective mechanisms.
- Supports suppression of lipid accumulation (fat build-up) in adipocytes (fat cells).
- Increases total antioxidant capacity by increasing enzymes associated with decreasing reactive oxygen species (superoxide dismutase).
- Increases natural production of master antioxidant L-Glutathione.
- ●● Graviola :
- Supports antioxidant function, reduces inflammation, and aids an anti-microbial agent.
- Supports antioxidant function via 200 phytochemicals and high concentration of alkaloids.
- Combats inflammation via reduced inflammatory cytokines (markers of inflammation).
- ●● Green Tea Extract :
- Potent polyphenolic antioxidant that supports blood pressure, insulin sensitivity, and metabolic health.
- High in ECGC (epigallocatechin gallate).
- ECGC is shown to reduce body fat mass, increase fat oxidation(burning) and increase caloric expenditure during exercise.
- Potent anti-inflammatory compound supporting glutathione production and inhibition of pro-inflammatory markers (cytokines).
- Reduces oxidative stress (chronic inflammation in the body).
- ●● Cat’s Claw :
- Supports respiratory health and combats neurodegenerative disease and inflammation.
- Supports respiratory health via reduced prevalence of respiratory infections entering lung cells (inhibition of ACE2 receptor protein docking).
- Combats neuro-degenerative disease via decreased accumulation of Brian plaques (beta-amyloidplaques).
- ●● Broccoli Extract :
- Supports antioxidant activity due to the high content of polyphenols and flavonoids (antioxidants).
- ●● Tomato Extract/Lycopene :
- Supports prostate health, cardiovascular support, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and chemo protective properties against cancer.
- Combats inflammation via scavenging of free radicals and reduced oxidative damage of DNA.
- Combats carcinogenesis via carcinogen-metabolizing enzymes, apoptosis (cancer cell death), anti-proliferation, pro-differentiation, and anti-lipid peroxidation activities.
- Inhibits phosphorylation of anti-oncogenes such as p53 and Rb. It also inhibits G0/G1 and S-phase of the cell cycle.
- ●● Stinging Nettle :
- Supports blood sugar regulation and urinary health.
- ●● Maitake, Reishi, Shitake :
- Supports immune health, antioxidant activity, balanced estrogen levels, antiviral support, antibacterial, reduced stress, improved exercise performance, and blood sugar regulation.
- Supports immune health via high concentrations of beta gluxans which increase natural killer cell activity and t-cell-mediatedimmunity.
- Reduces the concentration of inflammatory cytokines IL-1α, IL-6, IL-10 and TNF-a (inflammation markers) in macrophages (immune cells).
- High in the amino acid L-Ergothioneine (mainly found in mushrooms) that supports longevity, decreases chronic inflammation, and antioxidant activity.
- ●● Quercetin :
Supports antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, immune system defense, reduced homocysteine (allergies), reduced triglycerides and combats bacterial infections.
Supports immune health via reduced c-reactive protein (major inflammatory biomarker), increased neutrophil chemotaxis, macrophage phagocytosis, NK cell lytic activity and mitogen-stimulated lymphocyte (white blood cell) proliferation.
Supports antiviral and antibacterial activity in influenza A strains H1N1.
- ●● Juniper :
- Supports urinary health via the decreased prevalence of urinary tract infections.
- ●● Buchu :
- Supports digestive and immune health.
- ●● Uva Ursi :
- Supports urinary health via the decreased prevalence of urinary tract infection.
- ●● L-Alanine :
- Supports blood sugar regulation, immune function, and recovery from exercise.
- Supports blood sugar regulation via increased glucose uptake into skeletal muscle and improved insulin sensitivity.
- ●● L-Glycine :
- Supports increased nitric oxide production, improved connective tissue health, improved sleep and increased growth hormone production.
- ●● Pumpkin Seed :
- Supports urinary health, and immune function.
- Substantial improvement in BPH/LUTS. The observed symptom relief is accompanied by a clinically significant improvement in IPSS-related.
- ●● Cayenne Pepper :
- Combats diarrhea, cramps, and muscle inflammation.
- Decreases muscle soreness and increases muscle strength.
- ●● Goldenseal :
- Supports digestive health, antibacterial activity and antioxidant support.
- Supports antioxidant function via levels of berberine (alkaloid).
- ●● Marshmallow :
- Supports digestive health and combats sore throats.
- Combats sore throats via increased protective film on the inflamed mucosa (inflamed throat tissue).
- ●● Parsley :
- Supports immune health, antioxidant activity, and aids in the detoxification process.
Proper Use of This Supplement:
Suggested Use : As a dietary supplement take two (2) veggie capsules once a day. For best results take two 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8 oz glass of water, or as directed by your health care professional.
– Wessels, I., Rolles, B., & Rink, L. (2020). The Potential Impact of Zinc Supplementation on COVID-19 Pathogenesis. Frontiers in immunology, 11, 1712.
– Kwon Y. (2019). Use of saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) extract for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Food science and biotechnology, 28(6), 1599–1606.
– Chen, P., Zhang, W., Wang, X., Zhao, K., Negi, D. S., Zhuo, L., Qi, M., Wang, X., & Zhang, X. (2015). Lycopene and Risk of Prostate Cancer: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Medicine, 94(33), e1260.
– Vahlensieck, W., Theurer, C., Pfitzer, E., Patz, B., Banik, N., & Engelmann, U. (2015). Effects of pumpkin seed in men with lower urinary tract symptoms due to benign prostatic hyperplasia in the one-year, randomized, placebo-controlled GRANU study. Urologia internationalis, 94(3), 286–295.
– Beynon, R. A., Richmond, R. C., Santos Ferreira, D. L., Ness, A. R., May, M., Smith, G. D., Vincent, E. E., Adams, C., Ala-Korpela, M., Würtz, P., Soidinsalo, S., Metcalfe, C., Donovan, J. L., Lane, A. J., Martin, R. M., ProtecT Study Group, & PRACTICAL consortium (2019). Investigating the effects of lycopene and green tea on the metabolome of men at risk of prostate cancer: The ProDiet randomised controlled trial. International journal of cancer, 144(8), 1918–1928.
– Shanbhag V. K. (2016). Lycopene in cancer therapy. Journal of pharmacy & bioallied sciences, 8(2), 170–171.
– Salinas-Casado, J., Esteban-Fuertes, M., Carballido-Rodríguez, J., & Cozar-Olmo, J. M. (2020). Review of the experience and evidence of Pygeum africanum in urological practice. Revisión sobre la experiencia y evidencias del Pygeum africanum en Urología. Actas urologicas espanolas, 44(1), 9–13.
– Lim, S. H., & Choi, C. I. (2021). Potentials of Raspberry Ketone as a Natural Antioxidant. Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland), 10(3), 482.
– Park K. S. (2010). Raspberry ketone increases both lipolysis and fatty acid oxidation in 3T3-L1 adipocytes. Planta medica, 76(15), 1654–1658.
– Rothenberg, D. O., Zhou, C., & Zhang, L. (2018). A Review on the Weight-Loss Effects of Oxidized Tea Polyphenols. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 23(5), 1176.
– Bogdanski, P., Suliburska, J., Szulinska, M., Stepien, M., Pupek-Musialik, D., & Jablecka, A. (2012). Green tea extract reduces blood pressure, inflammatory biomarkers, and oxidative stress and improves parameters associated with insulin resistance in obese, hypertensive patients. Nutrition research (New York, N.Y.), 32(6), 421–427.
– Mascolo, E., & Vernì, F. (2020). Vitamin B6 and Diabetes: Relationship and Molecular Mechanisms. International journal of molecular sciences, 21(10), 3669.
– Chilelli, N. C., Ragazzi, E., Valentini, R., Cosma, C., Ferraresso, S., Lapolla, A., & Sartore, G. (2016). Curcumin and Boswellia serrata Modulate the Glyco-Oxidative Status and Lipo-Oxidation in Master Athletes. Nutrients, 8(11), 745.
– Wichman, J., Winther, K. H., Bonnema, S. J., & Hegedüs, L. (2016). Selenium Supplementation Significantly Reduces Thyroid Autoantibody Levels in Patients with Chronic Autoimmune Thyroiditis: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Thyroid : official journal of the American Thyroid Association, 26(12), 1681–1692.118. Barzegar, A., & Moosavi-Movahedi, A. A. (2011). Intracellular ROS protection efficiency and free radical-scavenging activity of curcumin. PloS one, 6(10), e26012.
– Afshar K, Fleischmann N, Schmiemann G, Bleidorn J, Hummers-Pradier E, Friede T, Wegscheider K, Moore M, Gágyor I. Reducing antibiotic use for uncomplicated urinary tract infection in general practice by treatment with uva-ursi (REGATTA) – a double-blind, randomized, controlled comparative effectiveness trial. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2018 Jul 3;18(1):203. doi: 10.1186/s12906-018-2266-x. PMID: 29970072; PMCID: PMC6029138.
– Jovic, T. H., Ali, S. R., Ibrahim, N., Jessop, Z. M., Tarassoli, S. P., Dobbs, T. D., Holford, P., Thornton, C. A., & Whitaker, I. S. (2020). Could Vitamins Help in the Fight Against COVID-19?. Nutrients, 12(9), 2550.