Get it Free & Save
– You will get :
– ((All 7 Chakras Healing, Unblock and Balance | Powerful Solfeggio Meditation)).
– Frequencies Length: 60 min. of Rife Bioresonace Frequencies in sequence patterns.
– eBook: Manual instruction of how to use Supplement with Rife BioResonance Frequencies and Healing Chakras.
– Pages: 28 pages including value of Rife BioResonance Frequencies, Importance of Chakras, Food and Supplement Energy, Vibrations, How to Practice Meditation, Role of Rife Frequency in Cancer and Diseases.
– Immediate Delivery via email: No shipping Cost.
Ingredients & Benefits
- ●● Horny Goat Weed :
- Supports increased sexual drive, increased testosterone, reduced progression of atherosclerosis, increased nitric oxide levels, and reduced arterial (blood vessel) inflammation levels.
- Reduces arterial inflammation via reduction of free-radical-induced peroxidation in erythrocytes, and increased nitric oxide levels.
- Supports arterial health (health of blood vessels) via attenuating DNA damage, correcting endothelial dysfunction.
- Represses macrophage-derived foam cell formation, inhibiting platelet activation, and reduces oxLDL-induced monocyte adhesion to endothelial cells.
- ●● Macca Root Powder :
- Supports female hormonal health via increased sex drive, improved post-menopausal symptoms, and improved sexual desire.
- Increases luteinizing hormone (LH) production and reduced severity of menstruation.
- Increases sperm count in males via androgenic mechanisms associated with free testosterone increase.
- ●● Tongkat Ali :
- Reduces stress hormones (cortisol), increases free testosterone, enhances mood, and supports sexual function.
- ●● Saw Palmetto :
- Supports prostate health, cardiovascular health, and increased hair growth.
- Supports prostate health via anti-androgenic and anti-inflammatory effects resulting in reduced Benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- ●● L-Arginine :
- Natural vaso-dilator precursor to increased nitric oxide levels.
- Supports immune function by maturation of the T cell (immune cell) receptor zeta (TCR).
- Improves exercise performance via increased stroke volume (blood flow) and increased nutrient delivery to exercising muscle.
- Reduces arterial blood pressure, insulin resistance, and supports fat lipolysis (fat burning).
- ●● Panax Ginseng :
- Apoptogenic herb that supports antioxidant function, cognitive function, increased muscle mass, combats inflammation, stabilizes blood pressure, enhances sexual health, and enhances endurance performance.
- Combats inflammation via inhibition of hydroxyl radical(inflammation) and lipid peroxidation.
- Supports endurance performance by enhancing mitochondrial energy output during exercise.
- ●● Sarsaparilla Root :
- Supports Antioxidant activity, antimicrobial activity, immune system activity, and skin health.
- Supports skin health by inhibiting oxidative damage and skin-aging factor via mitogen-activated protein kinase signaling pathways.
- Supports immune health and antioxidant activity by increasing l-glutathione levels (master antioxidant) and enhanced free radical scavenging capabilitie.
- ●● Pumpkin Seed Extract :
- Supports urinary health, and immune function.
- Substantial improvement in BPH/LUTS. The observed symptom relief is accompanied by a clinically significant improvement in IPSS-related.
- Supports immune health, antioxidant activity, balanced estrogen levels, antiviral support, antibacterial, reduced stress, improved exercise performance, and blood sugar regulation.
- Supports immune health via high concentrations of beta gluxans which increase natural killer cell activity and t-cell mediated immunity.
- Reduces concentration of inflammatory cytokines IL-1α, IL-6, IL-10 and TNF-a (inflammation markers) in macrophages (immune cells).
- High in the amino acid L-Ergothioneine (mainly found in mushrooms) that supports longevity, decreases chronic inflammation, and antioxidant activity.
- ●● Muira Puma Extract :
- Supports sexual vitality in males and females, reduces stress, and increases blood flow to sexual organs.
- ●● Oat Straw :
- May support antioxidant function and cardiovascular health.
- ●● Nettle :
- Supports blood sugar regulation and urinary health.
- ●● Cayenne Pepper :
- Combats diarrhea, cramps, and muscle inflammation.
- Decreases muscle soreness and increases muscle strength.
- ●● Astragalus Root :
- Supports immune health, improves blood sugar regulation, and reduces inflammatory markers seen in gastrointestinal chronic diseases.
- Improves insulin resistance by reduction of inflammatory blood markers, increasing glucose uptake by exercising skeletal muscle, and improving glycogen (storage form of carbohydrates) synthesis.
- ●● Catuba Bark :
- May support antioxidant function.
- ●● Licorice Root :
- Supports anti-inflammatory, anti-allergenic and antimicrobial properties.
- ●● Tribulus Terrestris :
- Supports sexual function, increased testosterone, cardiovascular health, supports healthy urinary tract function, supports athletic performance, and aids as a neuroprotective agent.
- Supports sexual health, via activating aphrodisiacs, increased spermatogenesis, sperm motility, increased free testosterone, and increase of androgenic (hormone) action via the activation of endogenous testosterone production.
- Supports cardiovascular health via decreased arterial inflammation levels of tumor necrosis factor (TNF)-αand interleukin (IL)-6.
- Supports neuroprotective properties via protection of neuron injury, and cerebral ischemia-reperfusionby suppressing brain inflammatory markers (NF-κB, TNF-αand IL-1β).
- ●● Oyster Extract :
- Reduces inflammation and supports joint health.
- Supports immune health via reduced generation of intra-cellular reactive oxygen species and increased levels of l-glutathione (master antioxidant) in macrophages (immune cells).
- ●● Boron :
- Supports increased bone mineral density, muscle function, hormonal balance, and immune function.
Proper Use of This Supplement:
Suggested Use : As a dietary supplement take two (2 or 3) veggie capsules once a day with an 8 oz glass of water, or as directed by your health care professional.
– Kuchakulla, M., Narasimman, M., Soni, Y., Leong, J. Y., Patel, P., & Ramasamy, R. (2021). A systematic review and evidence-based analysis of ingredients in popular male testosterone and erectile dysfunction supplements. International journal of impotence research, 33(3), 311–317.
– Sureda, A., & Pons, A. (2012). Arginine and citrulline supplementation in sports and exercise: ergogenic nutrients?. Medicine and sport science, 59, 18–28.
– Dording, C. M., Schettler, P. J., Dalton, E. D., Parkin, S. R., Walker, R. S., Fehling, K. B., Fava, M., & Mischoulon, D. (2015). A double-blind placebo-controlled trial of maca root as treatment for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction in women. Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM, 2015, 949036.
– Fang, J., & Zhang, Y. (2017). Icariin, an Anti-atherosclerotic Drug from Chinese Medicinal Herb Horny Goat Weed. Frontiers in pharmacology, 8, 734.
– Szefel, J., Danielak, A., & Kruszewski, W. J. (2019). Metabolic pathways of L-arginine and therapeutic consequences in tumors. Advances in medical sciences, 64(1), 104–110.
– Rodrigues-Krause, J., Krause, M., Rocha, I., Umpierre, D., & Fayh, A. (2018). Association of l-Arginine Supplementation with Markers of Endothelial Function in Patients with Cardiovascular or Metabolic Disorders: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis. Nutrients, 11(1), 15.
– Evron, E., Juhasz, M., Babadjouni, A., & Mesinkovska, N. A. (2020). Natural Hair Supplement: Friend or Foe? Saw Palmetto, a Systematic Review in Alopecia. Skin appendage disorders, 6(6), 329–337.
– Kwon Y. (2019). Use of saw palmetto (Serenoa repens) extract for benign prostatic hyperplasia. Food science and biotechnology, 28(6), 1599–1606.
– Ferrini, M. G., Garcia, E., Abraham, A., Artaza, J. N., Nguyen, S., & Rajfer, J. (2018). Effect of ginger, Paullinia cupana, muira puama and l- citrulline, singly or in combination, on modulation of the inducible nitric oxide- NO-cGMP pathway in rat penile smooth muscle cells. Nitric oxide : biology and chemistry, 76, 81–86.
– Saudan, C., Baume, N., Emery, C., Strahm, E., & Saugy, M. (2008). Short term impact of Tribulus terrestris intake on doping control analysis of endogenous steroids. Forensic science international, 178(1), e7–e10.
– Eichner E. R. (2016). Fighting Muscle Cramps With Two Spices and One Hot Fruit. Current sports medicine reports, 15(5), 304–305.
– Jeong, J. W., Choi, S. H., Han, M. H., Kim, G. Y., Park, C., Hong, S. H., Lee, B. J., Park, E. K., Kim, S. O., Leem, S. H., Jeon, Y. J., & Choi, Y. H. (2019). Protective Effects of Fermented Oyster Extract against RANKL-Induced Osteoclastogenesis through Scavenging ROS Generation in RAW 264.7 Cells. International journal of molecular sciences, 20(6), 1439.
– Hsu, Y. J., Huang, W. C., Chiu, C. C., Liu, Y. L., Chiu, W. C., Chiu, C. H., Chiu, Y. S., & Huang, C. C. (2016). Capsaicin Supplementation Reduces Physical Fatigue and Improves Exercise Performance in Mice. Nutrients, 8(10), 648