Get it Free & Save
– You will get :
– ((All 7 Chakras Healing, Unblock and Balance | Powerful Solfeggio Meditation)).
– Frequencies Length: 60 min. of Rife Bioresonace Frequencies in sequence patterns.
– eBook: Manual instruction of how to use Supplement with Rife BioResonance Frequencies and Healing Chakras.
– Pages: 28 pages including value of Rife BioResonance Frequencies, Importance of Chakras, Food and Supplement Energy, Vibrations, How to Practice Meditation, Role of Rife Frequency in Cancer and Diseases.
– Immediate Delivery via email: No shipping Cost.
Ingredients & Benefits
- ●● L-Arginine :
- Natural vaso-dilator precursor to increased nitric oxide levels.
- Supports immune function by maturation of the T cell (immune cell) receptor zeta (TCR).
- Improves exercise performance via increased stroke volume (blood flow) and increased nutrient delivery to exercising muscle.
- Reduces arterial blood pressure, insulin resistance, and supports fat lipolysis (fat burning).
- ●● L-Ornithine :
- Supports cardiovascular health and exercise performance by increasing production of l-arginine.
- L-Ornithine supports kidney health and protein metabolism by converting ammonia (toxic by product of protein metabolism) into urea in urine.
- Reduces stress hormone (cortisol) and improves sex hormone profile via increase in DHEA (sex hormone precursor).
- Improves perceived mood, sleep quality, and decreased subjective feelings derived from stress.
- ●● African Mango :
- Supports appetite regulation.
- Reduces leptin hormone and supports improved blood glucose levels.
- Supports reduction of total cholesterol, body fat, and plasma glucose (blood sugar).
- Supports healthy inflammatory response by reducing c-reactive protein (inflammation levels) in the bod.
- ●● L-Carnitine :
- Improves fat burning (oxidation) by shuttling triglycerides into the mitochondria for fat metabolism.
- Improves cognitive decline associated with Alzheimer’s disease by increasing l-carnitine as a fuel source for the brain.
- Improves fat burning (oxidation) in muscle tissue during exercise.
- The precursorto acetylcholine.
- Improves memory by increasing hippocampal volume associated with fatty acid oxidation (fat burning).
- ●● Niacin (Vitamin B3) :
- Major B vitamin that supports cardiovascular health by inhibiting hepatic(liver) triglyceride synthesis, reducing very-low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) secretion and increasing HDL plasma concentrations.
- Reduces conversion of VLDL into LDL proteins and serum lipoprotein concentrations in plasma (blood).
- Vital for regulation of gene expression, cell cycle progression, and DNA repair, and cell death.
- Supports healthy inflammatory response via antioxidant and anti-apoptotic (prevention of cell death) properties.
- Prevents pathologies (diseases) such as Pellagra and reduces the prevalence of nervous anorexia, cancer, and Crohn’sdisease.
- Supports sensitization of tumors to radiation via apoptosis (cell death) cascade of the tumor mass and improves oxygen delivery to malignant tissues (cancer cells).
- Supports cognitive health by reducing the age-relateddecline of NAD+, increasing quinolinic acid, and reducing neuroinflammation.
- Increased niacin-associatedNAD+ levels have been shown to increase neurotransmission, learning, and memory.
- Niacin reduces the prevalence of neurodegenerative pathologies by preventing mitochondrial dysfunction.
- ●● Macca Root :
- Supports female hormonal health via increased sex drive, improved post-menopausal symptoms, and improved sexual desire .
- Increases luteinizing hormone (LH) production and reduced severity of menstruation.
- Increases sperm count in males via androgenic mechanisms associated with free testosterone increase.
- ●● Beta-Alanine :
- Improves exercise performance, increases nutrient delivery to exercising muscle, and reduces lactate associated neurological exercise fatigue.
- Reduces carnosine (muscle acidity) levels and acts as an intramuscular Ph buffer.
- Reduces lactate “burn” associated fatigue during extreme exercise.
- ●● Astragalus :
- Supports immune health, improves blood sugar regulation, and reduces inflammatory markers seen in gastrointestinal chronic diseases.
- Improves insulin resistance by reduction of inflammatory blood markers, increasing glucose uptake by exercising skeletal muscle, and improving glycogen (storage form of carbohydrates) synthesis.
- ●● L-Glutamine :
- mostabundant amino acid in skeletal muscle that fuels immune cells, improves exercise recovery and optimizes gut microbiome.
- Vital for lymphocyte (immune cell) proliferation (growth) and paramount in neutrophil (immune cell) destruction of bacteria.
- Vital for activation of genetic signals that support immune function and vitality.
- Glutamine is utilized by immune cells at high rates during catabolic conditions (post-surgery, sepsis, burns, and extreme exercise.
- ●● Pygeum Africanum :
- Supports healthy testosterone levels, improves prostate health, and reduces chronic inflammation.
Proper Use of This Supplement :
Adults take 10 drops, 3 times per day, or as directed by a health care professional. Place drops under the tongue. For children under 12 years of age, consult a physician before use.
– Szefel, J., Danielak, A., & Kruszewski, W. J. (2019). Metabolic pathways of L-arginine and therapeutic consequences in tumors.Advances in medical sciences,64(1), 104–110.