Get it Free & Save
– You will get :
– ((All 7 Chakras Healing, Unblock and Balance | Powerful Solfeggio Meditation)).
– Frequencies Length: 60 min. of Rife Bioresonace Frequencies in sequence patterns.
– eBook: Manual instruction of how to use Supplement with Rife BioResonance Frequencies and Healing Chakras.
– Pages: 28 pages including value of Rife BioResonance Frequencies, Importance of Chakras, Food and Supplement Energy, Vibrations, How to Practice Meditation, Role of Rife Frequency in Cancer and Diseases.
– Immediate Delivery via email: No shipping Cost.
Ingredients & Benefits
- ●● Raspberry Ketone :
- Decreases anxiety, supports positive mood, supports gut brain axis and an improved sleep cycle.
- Decreases anxiety via increases in 5 HTP.
- Improves circadian rhythm via increased natural melatonin production.
- Supports gut brain axis via natural increased production of serotonin in gut neurons.
- ●● Caffeine :
- Optimizes energy, cognitive function and mental alertness.
- Supplementation with caffeine has been shown to acutely enhance exercise performance.
- ●● L-Carnitine :
- Improves exercise performance, increases nutrient delivery to exercising muscle, and reduces lactate associated neurological exercise fatigue.
- Reduces carnosine (muscle acidity) levels and acts as an intramuscular Ph buffer.
- Reduces lactate “burn” associated fatigue during extreme exercise.
- ●● ECGC :
- An adaptogenic herb that supports antioxidant function, cognitive function, increased muscle mass, combats inflammation, stabilizes blood pressure, enhances sexual health, and enhances endurance performance.
- Combats inflammation via inhibition of hydroxyl radical (inflammation) and lipid peroxidation.
- Supports endurance performance by enhancing mitochondrial energy output during exercise.
- ●● Yohimbine Bark :
- May support increased energy, sexual function, and increased metabolism.
- May support sexual function via decreased prevalence of erectile dysfunction.
- ●● Kola Nut :
- May support increased fat burning and increased energy.
Proper Use of This Supplement :
Suggested Use : As a dietary supplement, take (1) capsule in the morning. Do not exceed two (2) capsules in a 24-hour period. Do not take past 4pm. Use for no longer than 8 weeks straight, followed by an of period of at least 2 weeks before resuming use.
– Side effects and Interactions : Please do not use if on blood pressure medications or have any adverse reactions to caffeine or have renal function impairment.
Keep out of the reach of children. Pregnant or lactating women, the chronically ill, elderly, individuals under the age of 18, those taking prescription medications (e.g., blood thinners) as well as those with a physician-diagnosed medical condition should consult with a physician, pharmacist, naturopath or other qualified healthcare professional prior to taking dietary supplements.
Allow us for 2-4 business days for your order to be processed before shipping. Shipping to the United States usually takes 3-4 days. Average total shipping time takes 5-8 days.
International shipping we are using multiple shipping options.
USPS First class international Global Post 14-21 days.
DHL Express Fast Delivery Door to Door 3-5 days.
– Sureda, A., & Pons, A. (2012). Arginine and citrulline supplementation in sports and exercise: ergogenic nutrients?.Medicine and sport science,59, 18–28.
– Szefel, J., Danielak, A., & Kruszewski, W. J. (2019). Metabolic pathways of L-arginine and therapeutic consequences in tumors.Advances in medical sciences,64(1), 104–110.
– Rodrigues-Krause, J., Krause, M., Rocha, I., Umpierre, D., & Fayh, A. (2018). Association of l-Arginine Supplementation with Markers of Endothelial Function in Patients with Cardiovascular or Metabolic Disorders: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.Nutrients,11(1), 15.
– Hu, S., Han, M., Rezaei, A., Li, D., Wu, G., & Ma, X. (2017). L-Arginine Modulates Glucose and Lipid Metabolism in Obesity and Diabetes.Current protein & peptide science,18(6), 599–608.
– Sugino, T., Shirai, T., Kajimoto, Y., & Kajimoto, O. (2008). L-ornithine supplementation attenuates physical fatigue in healthy volunteers by modulating lipid andamino acid metabolism.Nutrition research (New York, N.Y.),28(11), 738–743.
– Sivashanmugam, M., J, J., V, U., & K N, S. (2017). Ornithine and its role in metabolic diseases: An appraisal.Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy = Biomedecine & pharmacotherapie,86, 185–194.
– Ngondi, J. L., Etoundi, B. C., Nyangono, C. B., Mbofung, C. M., & Oben, J. E. (2009). IGOB131, a novel seed extract of the West African plant Irvingia gabonensis, significantly reduces body weight and improves metabolic parameters in overweight humans in a randomized double-blind placebo controlled investigation.Lipids in health and disease,8, 7.
– Ferreira, G. C., & McKenna, M. C. (2017). L-Carnitine and Acetyl-L-carnitine Roles and Neuroprotection in Developing Brain.Neurochemical research,42(6), 1661–1675.
– Gasperi, V., Sibilano, M., Savini, I., & Catani, M. V. (2019). Niacin in the Central Nervous System: An Update of Biological Aspects and Clinical Applications.International journal of molecular sciences,20(4), 974.
– GentilcoreD. (2016). Louis Sambon and the Clash of Pellagra Etiologies in Italy and the United States, 1905-14.Journal of the history of medicine and allied sciences,71(1), 19–42.
– Kirkland J. B. (2009). Niacin status and treatment-related leukemogenesis.Molecular cancer therapeutics,8(4), 725–732.
– Hoskin, P., Rojas, A., & Saunders, M. (2009). Accelerated radiotherapy, carbogen, and nicotinamide (ARCON) in the treatment of advanced bladder cancer: mature results of a Phase II nonrandomized study.International journal of radiation oncology, biology, physics,73(5), 1425–1431.
– Dording, C. M., Schettler, P. J., Dalton, E. D., Parkin, S. R., Walker, R. S., Fehling, K. B., Fava, M., & Mischoulon, D. (2015). A double-blind placebo-controlled trial of maca root as treatment for antidepressant-induced sexual dysfunction in women.Evidence-based complementary and alternative medicine : eCAM,2015, 949036.
– Pu, W. L., Zhang, M. Y., Bai, R. Y., Sun, L. K., Li, W. H., Yu, Y. L., Zhang, Y., Song, L., Wang, Z. X., Peng, Y. F., Shi, H., Zhou, K., & Li, T. X. (2020). Anti-inflammatory effects of Rhodiola rosea L.: A review.Biomedicine & pharmacotherapy = Biomedecine & pharmacotherapie,121, 109552.
– Trexler, E. T., Smith-Ryan, A. E., Stout, J. R., Hoffman, J. R., Wilborn, C. D., Sale, C., Kreider, R. B., Jäger, R., Earnest, C. P., Bannock, L., Campbell, B., Kalman, D., Ziegenfuss, T. N., & Antonio, J. (2015). International society of sports nutrition position stand: Beta-Alanine.Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition,12, 30.
– Auyeung, K. K., Han, Q. B., & Ko, J. K. (2016). Astragalus membranaceus: A Review of its Protection Against Inflammation and Gastrointestinal Cancers.The American journal of Chinese medicine,44(1), 1–22.
– Zhang, Z., Zhang, L., & Xu, H. (2019). Effect of Astragalus polysaccharide in treatment of diabetes mellitus: a narrative review.Journal of traditional Chinese medicine = Chung i tsa chih ying wen pan,39(1), 133–138.
– Cruzat, V., Macedo Rogero, M., Noel Keane, K., Curi, R., & Newsholme, P. (2018). Glutamine: Metabolism and Immune Function, Supplementation and Clinical Translation.Nutrients,10(11), 1564.
– Salinas-Casado, J., Esteban-Fuertes, M., Carballido-Rodríguez, J., & Cozar-Olmo, J. M. (2020). Review of the experience and evidence of Pygeum africanum in urological practice. Revisión sobre la experiencia y evidencias del Pygeum africanum en Urología.Actas urologicas espanolas,44(1), 9–13.