Get it Free & Save
– You will get :
– ((All 7 Chakras Healing, Unblock and Balance | Powerful Solfeggio Meditation)).
– Frequencies Length: 60 min. of Rife Bioresonace Frequencies in sequence patterns.
– eBook: Manual instruction of how to use Supplement with Rife BioResonance Frequencies and Healing Chakras.
– Pages: 28 pages including value of Rife BioResonance Frequencies, Importance of Chakras, Food and Supplement Energy, Vibrations, How to Practice Meditation, Role of Rife Frequency in Cancer and Diseases.
– Immediate Delivery via email: No shipping Cost.
Ingredients & Benefits
- ●● CoQ10 (Ubiquinone) :
- Supports cardiovascular health, cellular energy production, and antioxidant support.
- Supports the prevention of peroxidative damage to cell membranes and reduced oxidative damage to blood vessels.
- Protects DNA associated oxidative damage and stabilizes cells to combat inflammation.
- Enhances blood flow via increased endothelial function and improved cardiac output in patients with cardiovascular disease.
- Supports energy production (bioenergetic pathways) via increased ATP (energy currency of the body) production in the mitochondrial respiratory chain.
Proper Use of This Supplement :
Suggested Use : As a dietary supplement take one (1) capsule once a day. For best results take 20-30 min before a meal with an 8oz. glass of water, or as directed by your health care professional.
Allow us for 2-4 business days for your order to be processed before shipping. Shipping to the United States usually takes 3-4 days. Average total shipping time takes 5-8 days.
International shipping we are using multiple shipping options.
USPS First class international Global Post 14-21 days.
DHL Express Fast Delivery Door to Door 3-5 days.
– Di Lorenzo, A., Iannuzzo, G., Parlato, A., Cuomo, G., Testa, C., Coppola, M., D’Ambrosio, G., Oliviero, D. A., Sarullo, S., Vitale, G., Nugara, C., Sarullo, F. M., & Giallauria, F. (2020). Clinical Evidence for Q10 Coenzyme Supplementation in Heart Failure: From Energetics to Functional Improvement.Journal of clinical medicine,9(5), 1266.