Natural Sleep Aid Supplement – wake up energized
Natural formula (Non-Habit) & (Non-Drowsy)
# Some “Symptoms” of sleep disorders or insomnia:
- Difficulty falling asleep.
- Waking up during the night.
- Waking up too early.
- Not feeling well-rested after a night’s sleep.
- Daytime tiredness or sleepiness.
- Irritability, depression or anxiety.
- Difficulty paying attention, focusing on tasks or remembering.
- Increased errors or accidents.
- Ongoing worries about sleep.
Each bottle made for you with Passion and Love
Our formula is third party independently tested for heavy metals, impurities, made in the USA, GMP certified, and produced in an FDA registered facility.
1% of the supplements on the market can match our world class standards.
Allow us for 2-4 business days for your order to be processed before shipping. Shipping to the United States usually takes 3-4 days. Average total shipping time takes 5-8 days.
International shipping we are using multiple shipping options.
USPS First class international Global Post 14-21 days.
DHL Express Fast Delivery Door to Door 3-5 days.
– Sateia MJ, Doghramji K, Hauri PJ, Morin CM. Evaluation of chronic insomnia. An American Academy of Sleep Medicine review. Sleep. 2000;23:243–308.
– Pevet P, Challet E. Melatonin: both master clock output and internal time-giver in the circadian clocks network. J Physiol Paris. 2011;105:170–182. doi: 10.1016/j.jphysparis.2011.07.001.
– Donath F, Quispe S, Diefenbach K, Maurer A, Fietze I, Roots I. Critical evaluation of the effect of valerian extract on sleep structure and sleep quality. Pharmacopsychiatry. 2000;33:47–53.
– Dundar Y, Boland A, Strobl J, et al. Newer hypnotic drugs for the short-term management of insomnia: a systematic review and economic evaluation. Health Technol Assess. 2004;8:iii–x. 1–125
– Soulimani R, Younos C, Jarmouni S, Bousta D, et al. Behavioural effects of Passiflora incarnata L. and its indole alkaloid and flavonoid derivatives and maltol in the mouse. J. Ethnopharmacol. 1997;57(1):11.
– Eliasson A, Kashani M, Dela Cruz G, Vernalis M. Readiness and associated health behaviors and symptoms in recently deployed Army National Guard solders. Mil Med. 2012;177:1254–1260. doi: 10.7205/MILMED-D-11-00242.
– Kales A, Soldatos CR, Kales JD. Sleep disorders: insomnia,sleepwalking, night terrors, nightmares, and enuresis. AnnIntern Med 1987;106:582-92.
– Kupfer DJ. Pathophysiology and management of insomniaduring depression. Ann Clin Psychiatry 1999;11:267-76.
– Beaubrun G, Gray GE. A review of herbal medicines forpsychiatric disorders. Psychiatr Serv 2000;51:1130-4.
– Saito K, Umeda S, Kawashima K, Kano Y. Pharmacologicalproperties of traditional medicines. XXVI. Effects of Sansohnin-to on pentobarbital sleep in stressed mice. BioPharm Bull 2000;23:76-9
– Einother S.J., Martens V.E. Acute effects of tea consumption on attention and mood. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 2013;98:1700S–1708S. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.113.058248.
– Attele AS, Xie JT, Yuan CS. Treatment of insomnia: analternative approach. Altern Med Rev 2000;5:249-59.