Get it Free & Save
– You will get :
– ((All 7 Chakras Healing, Unblock and Balance | Powerful Solfeggio Meditation)).
– Frequencies Length: 60 min. of Rife Bioresonace Frequencies in sequence patterns.
– eBook: Manual instruction of how to use Supplement with Rife BioResonance Frequencies and Healing Chakras.
– Pages: 28 pages including value of Rife BioResonance Frequencies, Importance of Chakras, Food and Supplement Energy, Vibrations, How to Practice Meditation, Role of Rife Frequency in Cancer and Diseases.
– Immediate Delivery via email: No shipping Cost.
Ingredients & Benefits
- ●● Valarian Root :
- Reduces stress, enhances sleep, and improved mood.
- Enhances positive mood and sleep via regulated gamma‐aminobutyric acid receptor A (GABAA) activity (receptor which controls sleep).
- ●● Melatonin :
- Supports healthy sleep patterns, immune function, and antioxidant support.
- Supports healthy circadian rhythms, and improves the onset, duration and quality of sleep.
- Supports immune function via improved free radical scavenging capacity.
- ●● 5-HTP :
- Supports healthy sleep patterns, mood, reduced anxiety, and supports the gut brain axis.
- Supports healthy sleep patterns via enhanced circadian rhythm and increased natural melatonin production.
- Supports gut brain axis via natural increased production of serotonin (neurotransmitter) in gut neurons.
- ●● Inositol :
- Supports liver detoxification, combats metabolic syndrome, and aids as an antioxidant.
- Combats metabolic syndrome via reduced levels of triglycerides, Total and LDL-cholesterol.
- Supports antioxidant function via reduced levels of reactive oxygen species and inflammatory markers (interleukin 6).
- ●● Hops :
- Combats depression, anxiety, reduces Triglycerides and supports a Positive Mood.
- ●● L-Taurine :
- Reduces stress, enhances sleep and improved mood.
- Enhances positive mood and sleep via regulated gamma‐aminobutyric acid receptor A (GABAA) activity (receptor which controls sleep.
- ●● Passion Flower :
- Supports cognitive function, memory, alertness, and aids as an anti-stress agent.
- May combat inflammatory conditions such as asthma, bronchitis, dropsy, and rheumatism.
- Bacopa has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects on macrophages (immune cells) and inhibits the release of IL-6 and TNF-α (inflammatory markers) from monocytes (immune cells).
- Promising candidate for the development of novel therapeutics that target neuro inflammation and have the potential for treating a wide range of CNS disorders including Alzheimer’s disease, depression, and schizophrenia.
- ●● Ashwagandha :
- Supports cardiovascular, hormonal, immune, healthy weight loss, mood, and optimized sleep.
- Reduces stress hormone cortisol resulting in improved body composition, sex hormone profile, and mood.
- Improves exercise performance via increased V02 max, muscular endurance, muscle hypertrophy (muscle growth), and decreased muscular fatigue.
- Improves quality of sleep by enhancing sleep recovery, reducing plasma cortisol concentrations, and enhancing REM sleep cycles.
- Supports hormonal and immune health via reduced production of inflammatory molecules (reactive oxygen species) and simultaneous increases in sex hormones.
- ●● L-Theanine :
- Unique non-protein amino acid found in green tea (Camellia sinensis).
- Supports mood, mental clarity, and cognitive health, memory, and is a natural anti-depressant/neuro protective agent.
- Aids as an antidepressant due to partial antagonism for the N-methyl-D-aspartate receptor manifesting its cognitive optimizing effects.
- Reduces the neuro psychiatric side effects of chronic adolescent THC exposure.
- ●● Skullcap :
- Supports calming mood and relaxation.
- ●● GABA :
- Supports relaxation, positive mood, increased memory, reduced anxiety, blood sugar regulation, and increased growth hormone production.
- ●● St. John’s Wort :
- Combats depression and supports positive mood.
- ●● Lemon Balm :
- Supports healthy sleep, relaxation, reduced anxiety, and antioxidant support.
- Supports antioxidant function via ability to scavenge free radicals, reduce oxidative stress, increased glutathione production (master antioxidant) combat DNA damage.
- Supports relaxed sleep via enhanced REM cycles reduced stress at bed time.
- ●● Chamomile :
- Supports healthy sleep, relaxation, reduced anxiety, and antioxidant support.
- Supports antioxidant function due to high levels of Quercetin (flavonoid antioxidant).
- Supports sleep via increases in parasympathetic (Relaxation Mode) activity, increased Benzodiazepine-like hypnotic activity (sleep inducer), and attachment to GABA receptors.
- ●● Goji Berry :
- Supports immune health, vision health, immune health and aids as a neuro-protective agent.
- Supports immune function via carotenoid and polyphenolic free radical scavenging capabilities, reduced DNA damage and reduced inflammatory cytokines.
- Supports vision health via ocular neuro-protective effects Zeaxanthin content (found in goji berry).
- Increases neuronal protection with potent ameliorative effects on neuronal oxidative stress, inflammation, apoptosis and neuronal cell death.
- ●● L-Tryptophan :
- Decreases anxiety, supports positive mood, supports gut brain axis, and an improved sleep cycle.
- Decreases anxiety via increases in 5 HTP.
- Improves circadian rhythm via increased natural melatonin production.
- Supports gut brain axis via natural increased production of serotonin in gut neurons.
●● Magnesium :
Supports optimal nerve function, muscle contractions, cardiovascular, bone health, and decreased anxiety.
Supports biological reactions such as ATP-fueledreactions and pancreatic insulin secretion.
Supports reduction systolic blood pressure, fasting glucose, triglycerides, and healthy HDL levels.
Reduces peripheral cortisol levels in the CNS and supports relaxation and decreased anxiety.
- ●● Vitamin B6 :
Serves as a co-factor in more than 150 enzymatic reactions associated in blood sugar regulation, immunity, cardiovascular function, neuronal health, metabolic, and digestive health.
Reduces plasma glucose (blood sugar levels) via by inhibiting the activity of small-intestinal α-glucosidases (enzymes associated with glucose metabolism).
Functions as an antioxidant by counteracting the formation of reactive oxygen species (inflammatory markers) and advanced glycation end-products.
May support blood sugar regulation in women with gestational diabetes.
Co-factor for enzymes involved in DNA metabolism.
- ●● Calcium Carbonate :
- Regulates processes of bone resorption, mineralization, and fracture repair.
- Increases the effect of physical exercise on bone mineral acquisition in the period preceding puberty.
- Prevents the development of pre-eclampsia.
Proper Use of This Supplement:
Suggested Use : As a dietary supplement take two (2) veggie capsules twice a day. For best results, take 20-30 minutes before a meal with an 8 oz glass of water, or as directed by your health care professional.
International shipping we are using multiple shipping options.
USPS First class international Global Post 14-21 days.
DHL Express Fast Delivery Door to Door 3-5 days.
– Sateia MJ, Doghramji K, Hauri PJ, Morin CM. Evaluation of chronic insomnia. An American Academy of Sleep Medicine review. Sleep. 2000;23:243–308.
– Pevet P, Challet E. Melatonin: both master clock output and internal time-giver in the circadian clocks network. J Physiol Paris. 2011;105:170–182. doi: 10.1016/j.jphysparis.2011.07.001.
– Donath F, Quispe S, Diefenbach K, Maurer A, Fietze I, Roots I. Critical evaluation of the effect of valerian extract on sleep structure and sleep quality. Pharmacopsychiatry. 2000;33:47–53.
– Dundar Y, Boland A, Strobl J, et al. Newer hypnotic drugs for the short-term management of insomnia: a systematic review and economic evaluation. Health Technol Assess. 2004;8:iii–x. 1–125
– Soulimani R, Younos C, Jarmouni S, Bousta D, et al. Behavioural effects of Passiflora incarnata L. and its indole alkaloid and flavonoid derivatives and maltol in the mouse. J. Ethnopharmacol. 1997;57(1):11.
– Eliasson A, Kashani M, Dela Cruz G, Vernalis M. Readiness and associated health behaviors and symptoms in recently deployed Army National Guard solders. Mil Med. 2012;177:1254–1260. doi: 10.7205/MILMED-D-11-00242.
– Kales A, Soldatos CR, Kales JD. Sleep disorders: insomnia,sleepwalking, night terrors, nightmares, and enuresis. AnnIntern Med 1987;106:582-92.
– Kupfer DJ. Pathophysiology and management of insomniaduring depression. Ann Clin Psychiatry 1999;11:267-76.
– Beaubrun G, Gray GE. A review of herbal medicines forpsychiatric disorders. Psychiatr Serv 2000;51:1130-4.
– Saito K, Umeda S, Kawashima K, Kano Y. Pharmacologicalproperties of traditional medicines. XXVI. Effects of Sansohnin-to on pentobarbital sleep in stressed mice. BioPharm Bull 2000;23:76-9
– Einother S.J., Martens V.E. Acute effects of tea consumption on attention and mood. Am. J. Clin. Nutr. 2013;98:1700S–1708S. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.113.058248.
– Attele AS, Xie JT, Yuan CS. Treatment of insomnia: analternative approach. Altern Med Rev 2000;5:249-59.