Get it Free & Save
– You will get :
– ((All 7 Chakras Healing, Unblock and Balance | Powerful Solfeggio Meditation)).
– Frequencies Length: 60 min. of Rife Bioresonace Frequencies in sequence patterns.
– eBook: Manual instruction of how to use Supplement with Rife BioResonance Frequencies and Healing Chakras.
– Pages: 28 pages including value of Rife BioResonance Frequencies, Importance of Chakras, Food and Supplement Energy, Vibrations, How to Practice Meditation, Role of Rife Frequency in Cancer and Diseases.
– Immediate Delivery via email: No shipping Cost.
Ingredients & Benefits
- ●● Acai Berry Extract :
- Supports antioxidant function, reduces blood pressure, supports kidney health, supports blood sugar regulation, supports cardiovascular health, and may combat against cancer.
- Supports antioxidant function via polyphenolic components with high levels of anthocyanins (cyanidin-3-glucoside and cyanidin-3-rutinoside).
- May combat carcinogenesis via reduction of tumor cell proliferation, multiplicity and size of thetumors, increased anti-inflammatory capacity, increased antiproliferative activity, and increased pro-apoptoticactivity.
- ●● Chlorella Powder :
- Supports antioxidant function, healthy detoxification, improved energy, cardiovascular health, and combats depression.
- Supports antioxidant function via high levels of carotenoids that product against DNA damage and scavenge free radicals.
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
- Supports detoxification via removal of methylmercury from the body.
- Combats depression via reduced oxidative stress in the brain.
- ●● Ginger Root :
- Supports immune health, reduced blood pressure, digestive health, blood sugar regulation, and sexual health in men.
- Supports immune health via enhanced antioxidant, antimicrobial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Supports sex hormone health via decreased oxidative stress, increased luteinizing hormone (LH) production, reduced oxidative stress, reduced lipid peroxidation, enhanced activity antioxidant enzymes, increased blood flow, and recycling of testosterone receptors.
- ●● Psyllium Husk Powder :
- Supports healthy digestion, gut microbiome, healthy bowl movements, blood sugar regulation, and natural appetite suppressant.
- Increases stool water significant changes in microbiota in constipated patients.
- Reduces constipation via reduction of the bacterial genus associated with hard stools (Christensenella).
- ●● Slippery Elm Bark Powder :
- Supports immune health, antioxidant function, and may combat liver carcinogenesis.
- Supports antioxidant function via diphenyl-2-picrylhydrazyl radical scavenging and hydroxyl radical scavenging, and improved macrophage (immune cell) activity.
- Combats liver carcinogenesis via y activating the mitochondrial pathway of apoptosis (cell death) of cancer cells.
- ●● Aloe Ferox Powder :
- Supports digestive, cardiovascular, and metabolic health.
- Supports reduction in total and low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) levels, glucose, and H1AC.
- Supports cardiovascular health via reduced levels of fasting blood glucose, HbA1c, triglycerides, total cholesterol, LDL cholesterol, and increased HDL cholesterol.
- Increases glucose absorption via high molecular weight enhancing glucose transport.
- Reduces serum concentrations of cholesterol via reducing the absorption of cholesterol from the gut.
- ●● Black Walnut Hulls :
- Supports healthy detoxification.
- ●● Papaya Fruit Powder :
- Supports immune health and digestion.
- Supports digestive health via enzymatic support of protein digestion.
- ●● Hyssop Herb Powder :
- Supports respiratory health, digestive health, healthy detoxification, and may combat respiratory viruses.
- ●● Lycopene :
- Supports prostate health, cardiovascular support, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and chemo-preventive properties against cancer.
- Combats inflammation via scavenging of free radicals and reduced oxidative damage of DNA.
- Combats carcinogenesis via carcinogen-metabolizing enzymes, apoptosis (cancer cell death), anti-proliferation, pro-differentiation, and anti-lipid peroxidation activities.
- Inhibits phosphorylation of anti-oncogenes such as p53 and Rb. It also inhibits G0/G1 and S-phase of the cell cycle.
- ●● Inulin :
- Supports digestive health, influencing lipid metabolism and regulates glucose and insulin levels.
Proper Use of This Supplement:
Suggested Use : As a dietary supplement, take two (2) veggie capsules once a day. For best results, take one (1) veggie capsule during the day, and one (1) veggie capsule in the evening. Repeat the process daily. Do not exceed two capsules per day.
International shipping we are using multiple shipping options.
USPS First class international Global Post 14-21 days.
DHL Express Fast Delivery Door to Door 3-5 days.
– Cummings, J.H., Edmond, L.M. and Magee, E.A. 2004. Dietary carbohydrates and health: Do we still need the fiber concept? Clinc. Nutr. Suppl.1:5-17 (2008).
– Tindle HA, Davis RB, Phillips RS, Eisenberg DM. Trends in use of complementary and alternative medicine by US adults. AlternTher Health Med 2005; 11: 42-49
– Boudreau, M.D.; and Beland, F.A. (2006). An evaluation of the biological and toxicological properties of Aloe barbadensis (Miller), Aloe vera. Journal of Environmental Science and Health, Part C: Environmental Carcinogenesis and Ecotoxicology Reviews, 24(1), 103-154.
– Krienitz L., Hegewald E.H., Hepperle D., Huss V.A.R., Rohr T., Wolf M. Phylogenetic relationship of Chlorella and Parachlorella gen. nov. (Chloropyta, Trebouxiophyceae) Phycologia. 2004;43:529–542. doi: 10.2216/i0031-8884-43-5-529.1.
– Weimer K., Schulte J., Maichle A., Muth E.R., Scisco J.L., Horing B., Enck P., Klosterhalfen S. Effects of ginger and expectations on symptoms of nausea in a balanced placebo design. PLoS ONE. 2012;7:e49031. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0049031.
– Aithal, B. K. , Kumar M. R. S., Rao B. N., Udupa N., and Rao B. S. S.. 2009. Juglone, a naphthoquinone from walnut, exerts cytotoxic and genotoxic effects against cultured melanoma tumor cells. Cell Biol. Int. 33:1039–1049.
– Aravind, G., Debjit, B., Duraivel, S., and Harish, G. 2013. Traditional and medicinal uses of Carica papaya. Journal of Medicinal Plant Studies 1(1):7-15.
– Renzini G, Scazzocchio F, Lu M, Mazzanti G, Salvatore G (1999). Antibacterial and cytotoxic activity of Hyssopus officinalis L. oils. J. Essential. Oil Res., 11: 649-654.
– Kang, M.H., Choi, S.H. and Kim, B.H. (2017) Skin woundhealing effects and action mechanism of acai berry waterextracts. Toxicol. Res., 33, 149-156.
– Petyaev I.M. Lycopene deficiency in ageing and cardiovascular disease. Oxidative Med. Cell. Longev. 2016;2016:3218605. doi: 10.1155/2016/3218605.
– Roberfroid M. Prebiotics: The Concept Revisited. J Nutr 2007;137(3):830S–837S.