Get it Free & Save
– You will get :
– ((All 7 Chakras Healing, Unblock and Balance | Powerful Solfeggio Meditation)).
– Frequencies Length: 60 min. of Rife Bioresonace Frequencies in sequence patterns.
– eBook: Manual instruction of how to use Supplement with Rife BioResonance Frequencies and Healing Chakras.
– Pages: 28 pages including value of Rife BioResonance Frequencies, Importance of Chakras, Food and Supplement Energy, Vibrations, How to Practice Meditation, Role of Rife Frequency in Cancer and Diseases.
– Immediate Delivery via email: No shipping Cost.
Ingredients & Benefits
- ●● Collagen peptides :
- Supports skin elasticity, hair growth, skin hydration, joint comfort, cardiovascular health, digestive health, dental health, wound healing, and increased bone density.
- Most abundant protein in the body is paramount in maintaining optimal connective tissue integrity.
- Collagen type III are vital for blood vessel elasticity thus optimizing stroke volume (blood flow), lowered blood pressure.
- Reduces the age-associated loss of collagen production decline.
- Type I supplementation supports the development of skin, bone, teeth, tendon, ligaments, vascular ligature, and organs.
- Hydrolyzed collagen peptides provide the amino acids of collagen synthesis in the dermis via increased elastin fiber creation.
Proper Use of This Supplement:
Suggested Use : Adults, take one to two servings per day, or as directed by your health care professional.
International shipping we are using multiple shipping options.
USPS First class international Global Post 14-21 days.
DHL Express Fast Delivery Door to Door 3-5 days.
– León-López, A., Morales-Peñaloza, A., Martínez-Juárez, V. M., Vargas-Torres, A., Zeugolis, D. I., & Aguirre-Álvarez, G. (2019). Hydrolyzed Collagen-Sources and Applications. Molecules (Basel, Switzerland), 24(22), 4031.
– Kisling, A., Lust, R. M., & Katwa, L. C. (2019). What is the role of peptide fragments of collagen I and IV in health and disease?. Life sciences, 228.
– Daneault, A., Prawitt, J., Fabien Soulé, V., Coxam, V., & Wittrant, Y. (2017). Biological effect of hydrolyzed collagen on bone metabolism. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition, 57(9), 1922–1937.