# Benefits of using
Natural Green Food Supplement Best Organic Antioxidant, Energy Boost and Cognitive Health (44 ingredients) :
- Supports digestive health, increased energy.
- Powerful Antioxidant support, reduced inflammation, detoxification.
- Supports cognitive health.
- Supports antioxidant function, reduces blood pressure, supports kidney health, supports blood sugar regulation, supports cardiovascular health, and may combat against Cancer.
- Supports antioxidant function via high levels of carotenoids that protect against DNA damage and scavenge free radicals.
- Supports reduced cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar regulation, reduces inflammation, reduced body fat, and supports antioxidant function.
- Increases nitric oxide production optimizing healthy blood pressure and enhanced cardiovascular output during exercise.
- Supports suppression of lipid accumulation.
- Supports cognitive function, digestive health, exercise recovery, antioxidant function, blood sugar regulation, and reduced inflammation.
- Supports prostate health, cardiovascular support, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and chemo-protective properties against cancer.
- Supports athletic performance.
- Supports immune health and digestive health.
- Supports aerobic exercise performance via reduced muscular fatigue, improved cellular hydration, and improved lactic acid buffering capability.
- Supports vision health via high levels of eye support carotenoids
Each bottle made for you with Passion and Love Natural Souls
Allow us for 2-4 business days for your order to be processed before shipping. Shipping to the United States usually takes 3-4 days. Average total shipping time takes 5-8 days.
International shipping we are using multiple shipping options.
– Wolfe D. Superfoods: The food and medicine of the future. California: North Atlantic Books. 2009:10-49.
– Daugherty B. Superfoods: The Healthiest Foods on the Planet. J Nutr Educ Behav. 2011;43(3):207.e7.
– Zhang R., Tsao R. Dietary polyphenols, oxidativestress and antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Curr Opin Food Sci. 2016;8:33-42.
– Roidaki A., Kollia E., Panagopoulou E., Chiou A., Varzakas T., Markaki P., Proestos C. Super foods and Super herbs: Antioxidant and Antifungal Activity. Curr Res Nutr Food Sci 2016;4(Special Issue Confernce October 2016). doi : http://dx.doi.org/10.12944/CRNFSJ.4.Special-Issue-October.19.
– Colla, L. M., Canan, C., & Colla, E. (2017). Potential application of microalga Spirulina platensis as a protein source. Journal of the science of food and agriculture, 97(3), 724–732.
– Zeng, Y., Pu, X., Yang, J., Du, J., Yang, X., Li, X., Li, L., Zhou, Y., & Yang, T. (2018). Preventive and Therapeutic Role of Functional Ingredients of Barley Grass for Chronic Diseases in Human Beings. Oxidative medicine and cellular longevity, 2018, 3232080.
– Slavin J. L. (2005). Dietary fiber and body weight. Nutrition (Burbank, Los Angeles County, Calif.), 21(3), 411–418.
– Tai Sheng Yeh,Nu Hui Hung,Tzu Chun Lin (2014). Journal of Food and Drug Analysis. Journal of Food and Drug Analysis. Elsevier. 22(2), 189-196.
– Stowe C B. The effects of pomegranate juice consumption on blood pressure and cardiovascular health. Complement Ther Clin Pract. 2011;17(2):113-115.
– Kalgaonkar S., Gross H., Yokoyama W., Keen C. Effects of a flavonolrich diet on select cardiovascular parameters in a Golden Syrian hamster model.J Med Food. 2010;13(1):108-115.
– Brouwer-Brolsma, Elske M, et al. “Food Intake Biomarkers for Green Leafy Vegetables, Bulb Vegetables, and Stem Vegetables: a Review.” Genes & Nutrition, BioMed Central, 9 Apr. 2020.